Hi all,

I am Adrian and I am part of the Mapping Team at Telenav. Our team started an
editing project in Belgium to make OpenStreetMap more navigable and accurate in
guidance.

We will start editing in Brussels at the end of April, next week. There are
more details here -
https://github.com/TelenavMapping/EU_mapping_projects/issues/4.

We will focus on one ways, turn restrictions, road geometry and quality
assurance.

We we'd love to hear your advice on any local mapping guidelines, besides the
general OSM mapping ones (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Main_Page,
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features).

Also, we appreciate any hints regarding available local or government data that
we might be able to us or anything else that might come in handy.

If there are any other OSM communication channels for Belgium, please let us
know.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me/us know.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!