A few months ago I entered the roads for campgrounds specifically : http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=44.32948&lon=-79.3248&zoom=16&layers=M

It's not complete but a good start.   I had two thoughts.

1. If I grab the camp site numbering off the reservations website and/or campground maps would that be a violation of copyright?

2. Do we have any rules around adding it? Or should I just follow how the CanVec data has done the addr: tags?

Side question: Is it a violation to pull the names of object from google? (ie: Forest Lawn Cemetery?) Does google have copyright traps like purposely miss-spelling names to catch copyright violators.

Man copyright on maps is so silly in my mind. :-)

Michael