This is what I hate about copyright.

So if copying the name "Forest Lawn" or Campsite 19 from a map it's a violation.  What about copying the name from the official website?  is copying the name of the Ontario Science Centre from http://www.ontariosciencecentre.ca/ a violation?  (like I just did for this e-mail)   What about standing in front of the campsite post writing down the number?  It's also also a violation as I'm "copying" the number?  What about remembering the number?   As I said below, being able to copyright maps is the stupidest idea I've ever seen.  Are the going to start copyrighting the landscape so an artist can't draw it next?  I'm sure someone's tried.

Seems the only way to avoid copyright is to burn more holes in the OZONE layer and drive over to the location and redo surveys already done by several other people burning holes in the OZONE layer...

Sorry... went on a tangent... :-)

Mikey