ok
so perhaps i can put a temporary freeze on the entire spreadsheed
document and do a full overhall cleanup.

i'll make it that people will be able to add in more rows, by merging
multiple rows where it's not needed.

how does tuesday at 2am pst / 4am est sound? i think most uers would
be asleap as its the day after a long weekend. it should take me about
2 hours of dedicated work.
 then it will be back online

does that for everyone?

cheers,
sam

On 7/30/10, Steve Singer <ssinger...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>> I was wondering is there anyone else editing in Ontario.  If everyone
>> keeps putting the CanVec tile code they processed in the "comments"
>> section of the changeset, I don't mind updating this spreadsheet.  Just
>> need to know who's working on CanVec tiles.
>
> I'm hoping to give at the 031E6 tiles a shot.
>
> When I try to look at that tab in the spreadsheet  I get "the current window
> is too small..." and I'm unable to get it to scroll
> the screen past the first few rows.
>

>> Michael

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blogs: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com
Skype: samvekemans
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #osm-ca Canadian OSM channel (an open chat room)
@Acrosscanadatrails