thanks john,
ya, it needs to stay in the same document, but can be shortened for
the number of rows.   currently, there is 1 row for eachnts tile, and
that isnt needed, when someone ca do all 256 tiles of the area all on
their  own (for the open north country)
so 1 row per  ### area should be fine to start, then it just lists
what the current 'known' status of it is.

On 7/30/10, john whelan <jwhelan0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CanVec#Import_process
>
> Says where the spreadsheet is.  However I got an error when I tried to
> add another line in on the bottom, it has got too large.
>
> So it needs breaking up.
>
> Cheerio John
>
> On 30 July 2010 10:01, G. Michael Carter <mi...@carterfamily.ca> wrote:
>> Did anyone hear that loud bang last night...?  That was my head repeatedly
>> hitting the table while I repeated the words "look before you leap!" :-)
>>
>> I spent 1 hour updating and processing a CanVec tile.  When I was finished
>> ran the verification step and fixed duplicates.   Then when I started to
>> go
>> through the duplicates, I noticed +12,000 duplicate nodes and over 5,000
>> duplicate ways (or something like that).   Upon further investigation,
>> andrewpmk had already processed and uploaded the grid.  *grin*   That's
>> what
>> I get for taking a short cut and downloading the current data into the
>> CanVec layer and processing it all at once.  (which I do in the barren
>> areas
>> which no real city data yet)
>>
>> Needless to say I've gone through andrewpmk's edits list and updated
>> https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ati4aAtBXfTVdERaUWZPNWhxTDJFOTF4STFLa25HbVE&hl=en
>>
>> I was wondering is there anyone else editing in Ontario.  If everyone
>> keeps
>> putting the CanVec tile code they processed in the "comments" section of
>> the
>> changeset, I don't mind updating this spreadsheet.  Just need to know
>> who's
>> working on CanVec tiles.
>>
>> Michael

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blogs: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
http://Acrosscanadatrails.blogspot.com
Skype: samvekemans
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #osm-ca Canadian OSM channel (an open chat room)
@Acrosscanadatrails