From: Samuel Longiaru [mailto:longi...@shaw.ca]
Sent: May 18, 2011 11:53
To: Adam Dunn
Cc: talk-ca
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] CanVec natural=land tags and untagged ways

Adam is correct here in that the natural=land tags I was talking about are on
single nodes on islands in lakes.  All have had a way surrounding them tagged
as inner.  None of the nodes that I have come across and deleted have had a
name tag attached and so didn't seem to be serving any purpose.  The name thing
is good to know though and so I will be sure to check to see if any other tag
is attached to them before deleting.

Sam