And as someone who has deleted quite a few things in OSM I would agree with
that statement.  When I didn't have a better replacement available then I
prefer not to delete unless I have done a ground level inspection and there
really isn't anything there.

I think my favourite was a mapper who was demonstrating 3D software with
OSM.  They dropped in a group of multiple level buildings into an area I
was mapping in Africa.  They didn't consider what they did was wrong, it
was only Africa.

Cheerio John