Go with the recommended scheme as described on the wiki.

From: Martijn van Exel [mailto:m...@rtijn.org]
Sent: Monday, 17 October, 2016 23:53
To: Talk-CA OpenStreetMap
Subject: [Talk-ca] Telenav mapping turn restrictions

Hi all,

I wanted to give you a heads up that my colleagues on the Telenav map team are
starting work on adding turn restrictions in Toronto, Montréal, and later on
also Vancouver, Ottawa and Calgary. We are using OpenStreetView and Mapillary
as sources. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me and
we will address it right away.

For conditional (time-restricted) turn restrictions, we intend to use the
schema described in
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Conditional_restrictions. We encounter a
more complex mapping of conditional turn restrictions sometimes, where mappers
have used day_on / day_off and hour_on / hour_off. This is uncommon and as far
as I know not recommended for mapping time-restricted turn restrictions. If we
encounter these, our proposal would be to remove these tags and if necessary
replace them with the preferred scheme as described on the wiki. Opinions?

Talk-ca mailing list