That's unfortunate to hear, I'm not shocked to hear that since we've since
this behavior in Ottawa as well (without investigating too much, I've seen
some questionable road edits from Telenav in the past).

+1 Andrew, thanks for sharing.

I'm sure Telenav as a company means well in their edits and they aren't
purposely trying to vandalise OSM, but might be good to pass down a word to
their OSM editors to be careful when they attempt to delete existing data
(especially if it clearly shows that a local mapper edited the area with
high details).