Hi everyone

Happy New Year!

>From the feedback so far I suggest we meet in the Thomas Lloyd in the
Square - it's a Wetherspoons so we're assured of cheap beer and reasonable
pub grub. To accommodate Andy we need to meet by 430pm at the latest which
allows afternoon or all-day ;-) mapping. If it's cold or wet I guess we'll
be there earlier! For new folk - look for the OpenStreetMap HIVIZ orange
vest which will be either draped over a chair or one of us.

I haven't prepared a cake diagram so if folk could just use this email list
to indicate where they want to map so we don't duplicate effort.

See you on Saturday

Regards

Brian