Alright, I will focus on the districts north of Grand Union Canal,
with Wedgnock Lane as Western boundary and the A445 as Eastern
boundary. I will focus on shops and pubs, and I will also do access
restrictions and oneway streets if I happen to spot them. I would be
also happy to look at other features, if you have
suggestions/requests.

So still available are the Southern suburbs, the city center, and the
area around the hospital.

By the way, Brian and me traced most of the buildings in the Southern
suburbs. There are still a couple of buildings missing, so feel free
to help us.

-- Matthijs