Just added a few wikipedia (and wikidata) tags to my home town (and
discovered that we have a local nature reserve!!).

Does anyone fancy writing a short blog post about the benefits of
wikipedia/wikidata tags and a screen shot of this map (with a quick how to
guide)? If you email it to me I will publish it on mappa-mercia.org

Rob