I've created a nice little map of OSM data with a wikidata tag. It's based
on the fantastic Overpass Turbo (which returns data dynamically) and UMap
(which allows you to customise how a map is displayed):

http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/untitled-map_14808#12/52.4852/-1.9578

I'm going to write a blog about how I created this map as I think it's a
great way to display data (and add more maps to our mappa-mercia.org site).

Rob