Nice work Rob

Cheers

Andy

From: Rob Nickerson [mailto:rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 August 2014 23:21
To: talk-gb-westmidlands
Subject: Re: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Mapping Wikipedia artciles

I've created a nice little map of OSM data with a wikidata tag. It's based on
the fantastic Overpass Turbo (which returns data dynamically) and UMap (which
allows you to customise how a map is displayed):

http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/untitled-map_14808#12/52.4852/-1.9578

I'm going to write a blog about how I created this map as I think it's a great
way to display data (and add more maps to our mappa-mercia.org site).

Rob