I'm planning a trip by car to central Birmingham for a relative who
has restricted mobility, and so has a blue badge.

Birmingham CIty Council say there are three spaces for BB holders on
the stretch of High Street between Carrs Lane and Dale End, opposite
Boots.

OSM has that length of road as "motor_vehicle=no"; it has the same on
Carrs Lane; and on the stretch of Moor Street Queensway after Albert
Street, by which one would approach Carrs Lane from the north (Aston
University) end. The southern end of Dale End (which one would have to
use to leave the area; presuming Lower Bull Street is still closed) is
marked "acccess=destination".

Are these incorrect?

GSV shows a "Pedestrian and cycle zone - except Blue badge [and other
exceptions]" sign on MSQ, after Albert Street when coming from the
north, but in images dated March 2021; and the same on Carrs Lane,
from September 2020. Are they still there?

Can Carrs Lane be approached via MSQ from Digbeth?

I can do a survey during the trip, but this is chicken-and-egg!

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing