I had a good nose round yesterday and updated the area. The disabled space opposite Boots also has "Taxi" marking on the road so what the status is is anyone's guess. The issue is moot as there is a trench right through most of it so I've amended it to amenity:disused. I've added the 7 disabled spaces round the corner on Albert Street and New Meeting Street. I've also referenced the TRO in a note tag. I've used access=destination as this seems correct from the TRO
Regards Brian On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 13:30, Andy Mabbett <[email protected]> wrote: > On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 at 22:09, Ryan Underwood <[email protected]> > wrote: > > > The section between Carrs Lane and Dale End is shut to all traffic > except buses and, I imagine, black cabs. > > Vehicles used[*] by Blue Badge holders may also use this section; > indeed, it is their only option once they have traversed Carrs Lane. > > Note that the restriction sign also permits "loading at any time", and > "authorised vehicles 7pm-6am". > > > [*] This includes vehicles which have already dropped off, or are > about to pick up, Blue Badge holders, on the road(s) concerned. > > -- > Andy Mabbett > @pigsonthewing > http://pigsonthewing.org.uk > > _______________________________________________ > Talk-gb-westmidlands mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-westmidlands >
_______________________________________________ Talk-gb-westmidlands mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-westmidlands
