I'd use: motor_vehicle=delivery (this seems to be the right tag for the UK's "for loading" rule psv=yes (see note below) disabled=yes (this seems to be the right tag for blue badge)
You need a conditional access tag for the time restriction: motor_vehicle:conditional=permit @ (19:00-06:00); delivery @ (19:00-06:00) This overrides the motor_vehicle=delivery tag when the condition is met (between 7pm and 6am) but as it's not just authorised vehicles allowed, I've also restated that delivery is allowed at this time. I've used "permit" as the closest tag I could find for "authorised vehicles". Personally I might be tempted to skip this conditional tag entirely as it doesn't answer the question "who is authorised" and any authorised vehicles hopefully know they are without having to check OpenStreetMap first! Maybe add emergency=yes as well just to indicate that the road is physically large enough to cater for these vehicles. I'm assuming they can ignore all legal restrictions. Note on PSV: The psv=yes tag is equivalent to the combination of bus=yes, taxi=yes and a couple others related to public transport (minibus, on demand / on call public services) Best regards Rob On Thu, 31 Mar 2022, 22:51 Andy Mabbett, <[email protected]> wrote: > On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 20:55, Rob Nickerson <[email protected]> > wrote: > > > If you can explain the restriction again, I'll see what tags I can > suggest. I can try to > > capture any time based rules too. > > Thank you. > > The sign reads: > > * "Pedestrian and cycle zone > * [Image: no motor vehicles] > * "Except [Image: Blue Badge] buses, taxis and for loading at any time" > * "and authorised vehicles 7pm-6am". > > It can be seen here: > > https://goo.gl/maps/GTHTDxVeyugNZeKp7 > > -- > Andy Mabbett > @pigsonthewing > http://pigsonthewing.org.uk > -- > Andy Mabbett > @pigsonthewing > http://pigsonthewing.org.uk > _______________________________________________ > Talk-gb-westmidlands mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-westmidlands >
_______________________________________________ Talk-gb-westmidlands mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb-westmidlands
