On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Jonathan
Bennett<openstreet...@jonno.cix.co.uk> wrote:
> Ed Loach wrote:
>> Have you a wiki page to say how to tag for things to render under
>> each category?
>
> Tag...  Render...
>

> BURN HIM! BURN!
>
> :-)

Gah, the common misconception rears up again. Repeat after me:

It is perfectly OK to tag for the renderer
It's not on to tag incorrectly for the renderer

Or if you like:
OK = Hey Andy I see you render NCN mileposts. What tags make them get
rendered since I want to put mileposts in and get them to show up.
BAD = Hey Andy I like the pink industrial areas and want my flowerbed
to show up pink too. What tags do you render for industrial areas?

Cheers,
Andy