In regards to "Other roads with public access" (ORPA) - this is a term that
the Ordnance Survey have used, in other places they are called
"Unclassified County Road". Most often they are legally the same as a
normal road (and should therefore appear in the Local Authorities list if
streets, in which case they do not need to appear in the Definitive Map /
Definitive Statement).

If you are interested in following it up it may be worth asking your local
authority if it appears in their list of streets. If not you could ask why
not. Basically we want all routes to exist in either the list of streets or
the Definitive Map/Statement by 2026.

For the misalignment: this may be due to an incorrect projection being used
(similar as to what happened with the first release of OS OpenData). I'll
check it when I get a spare moment.

Rob