Hi all,

During another eventful Mappa Mercia meeting in which we continued to plot
world domination, one idea that came up was "would a kind OSMer who has a
server running be willing pull back some stats for us on a daily basis?"

In essence we're looking for a volunteer to query the TagInfo UK API once
per day and dump the output to a simple file (or a graph if you're feeling
particularly creative).

Our current project is nature reserves so a good API call would be:

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org.uk/api/4/tag/stats?key=leisure&value=nature_reserve

It may not be the world domination your were expecting but is anyone up for
the challenge?

Best wishes,
Rob