Hi Rob,

As promised...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZgOLIdPezrXUxa8GeNebuWrNmtuLTE2u5qEFUKbrPWY/edit?usp=sharing

I’ve got it running at 3am every morning on a server. Do let me know if it
doesn’t run for any reason and I’ll prod the server.

It’s super easy to update for different tags, so I’m more than happy to do it
for the next quarterly project.

For anyone interested the source code (written in javascript / nodejs) is here:
https://github.com/atomoil/osm_taginfo

In the meantime I’ve realised some of my local nature reserves aren’t covering
the full area of the nature reserve (I added them some time ago), so I should
probably go and fix them :-o

Best,

Adam