Hi Jo
We've trained BCC staff in JOSM and OSM tagging generally and the specific
traffic monitoring schema we've devised. To date there are 346 traffic
monitors added to the road network in Birmingham ( and a few in Solihull -
I've got the bug!). Next task is to extend the tagging into the SCOOT
network by adding link refs etc.

As to when a live application  from bcc is to appear- not sure of delivery
deadlines  at this moment. But it's been an very interesting journey so
far. ( And SCOOT is only one of several UTMC systems)

regards

Brian

Regards

Brian