I think this would be a very worthy project for a bit of OSM'er time.  I have
been working on gathering information for defibs in County Fermanagh, but it
really needs locals who know the area to find them and add to the map.

Regarding tagging, is there a way in which we could tag a photograph of the
defib at its location?  For example a link to a Mapillary sequence?

I created this uMap for N. Ireland - http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/
defibrillators-in-northern-ireland_57179#8/54.650/-6.852

Just thought it would be nice if a photograph of the location could be
displayed.

Clive(KDDA)