On 18 April 2016 at 19:36, Killyfole and District Development
Association <webmas...@killyfole.org.uk> wrote:
> I think this would be a very worthy project for a bit of OSM'er time.  I have
> been working on gathering information for defibs in County Fermanagh, but it
> really needs locals who know the area to find them and add to the map.

Re defibrillators -- I think that would be a nice project.

It seems that councils and NHS Ambulance trusts often hold lists of
these and various people have already been requesting the information
using FOI: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/search/defibrillator/all . I
don't know how complete those lists are where they exist.

There are also a couple of websites providing nationwide locations on
a map: http://www.heartsafe.org.uk/AED-Locations and
http://www.defibtracker.co.uk/ They currently have more than OSM, but
both are missing several I've mapped in Norfolk and Suffolk, so aren't
complete.

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker