Hi Rob,

This is a really useful tool and I've already started making tweaks to
address data based on it.

Could I make a suggestion? I think an ampersand is a legitimate character
to see in an address or street name:
Other Odd Characters

Street names containing anything other than letters, punctuation, spaces
and numbers.
Regular expression: /[^A-Za-z0-9 '\.,:;()/\\-]/.
SectorPostcodeMappedDominant Street Name
WF1 1 <http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/addresses/pc-stats/WF/WF1/1/> WF1 1UQ 2
<http://overpass-turbo.eu/?w=%22addr:postcode%22=%22WF1+1UQ%22+global&R>
George␣&␣Crown␣Yard

In this example, the street they're on is given by
https://osm.org/way/252054368

Thanks again.

Regards,
*Paul*