Hi Tony

Welcome to OSM. We're working hard on getting the details of the AGM out
more widely and stuff will appear in due course and in good time(!)
Currently we've just done what's needed legally in terms of notice, content
and venue.  If you're not already signed up as member to the local UK
chapter, you'll need to do so by April 18th if you want to cast a vote on
anything at the AGM.(details on how to join on the OSMUK website). That's
the only thing you won't be able to do at the AGM - vote - if you're not a
member. Look forward to meeting you in Manchester

Brian