Hi Robert,
So, I did a partial walk through my area and I have a couple of questions.

How to report false positives to the 3rd party data? Tait's Pharmacy (BD18
3HZ) certainly does not exist at mentioned location. Neither there is any
track it existed before or would be exist soon.
http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/survey/#18/53.8361/-1.7862

How often data in your tool are refreshed? I surveyed a couple of postboxes
and updated OSM data just recently.

As you have gathered those data it is possible to provide some API to
access it? Personally I would be glad to see them as StreetComplete quests.

Best regards
     Artur