>>There's a transaction threshold, so not fully opendata: although I'm sure
it could be gamed by a crowd!<<

Yes, a threshold on getting the data via an API, but true Open Government
Licence doesn't limit the amount of data used (as far as I know) so it
should be possible to build up a fill picture as open data.

Mike

[image: Picture]
*Mike Thacker* *Porism*
Tel: +44 20 7737 0263
Bon Marché Centre, 241–251 Ferndale Road, London SW9 8BJ, England
<http://porism.com/>mike.thac...@porism.com | porism.com
<http://twitter.com/MikeThacker>  <http://plus.google.com/+MikeThacker>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/porism>