Though I've no particular expertise to add, this thread has tipped me
in favour of being happy with these boundaries. Colin very rightly
emphasised process - how do we come to some decision rather than
simply expressing our views and then sitting back waiting for it to
erupt again in 18 months? I'm not a big one for voting eg on tagging
but this seems to be a great case for a Loomio vote or a wiki vote, as
has already been suggested. Can someone perhaps set one up? Maybe a
Loomio vote, and we'd probably want to paste its outcome into the wiki
after to make sure it wasn't lost?

Dan