How very useful; had completely forgotten about this!

However, I don't think that is Neil's issue, which is that building:levels
should have integer values (or just possibly steps of a half). Some 3D
renders make assumptions about what a default height for a single storey
(level) will be. A good example is here:
https://demo.f4map.com/#lat=52.9755467&lon=-1.2013530&zoom=18 (I
accidentally typed the house number into the building:levels tag).

Jerry