giving it a go as a Maproulette newbie too.

I have shop=yes on a number of locations where I know that there is a shop
open, but i need to survey in person to check what it is. In Maproulette,
would that be "Not an issue"? or "Too hard, can't see"? (not expecting
Robert to know, but someone else might)