"OSM is not beholden to data consumers.
They take the data 'as is'. That includes any amendments

My planned amendment can always be reversed if there is a valid reason.
Upsetting CU isn't one"

 Not a great way to build a community when the data user in question put in
a lot of resource in order to create the OSM data in the firstplac
<https://osmuk.org/case-studies/mapping-a-distributed-campus-for-the-university-of-cambridge/>e