The most logical and consistent scheme would seem to me to be - contrary to Key:listed_status <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:listed_status#England> and established consensus:

    <*heritage*_status=Scheduled Monument> (which would also work for <heritage_status=Grade I>, etc.)     <ref:he=*> (in line with other numeric referencing systems; my understanding is that HE don't use any other number systems, though you sometimes see their pre-NHLE numbers quoted, which could be tagged appropriately)

<listed_status=Scheduled Monument> feels internally contradictory.
<HE_ref=*> is inconsistent with other referencing schemes.

But it's an awfully well-established consensus...

Incidentally, some structures are both Listed Buildings and Scheduled Monuments (notably crosses and bridges, in my experience), or you get Listed Buildings (defined by HE as a single point) within scheduled monuments (defined by HE as an area). Yours is a case in point: the Priory building is a Grade I listed building (https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1062210) and the Priory Farmhouse is Grade II (https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1360390) and both are within the area defined as a scheduled monument.

Third observation - whatever we do, we should t call them "Scheduled Monuments" as HE do, rather than the dated "Scheduled Ancient Monuments" (quite a lot of them - e.g. Victorian lead mines in my part of the world - aren't that ancient).

Dave<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:listed_status#England>