I think Rory has a script that is adding the Irish names for everything
based on Loganim data cross referenced by townland, its CP, Barony and
county.

I would assume that there is a quantity that are not showing as matching.
This may flag up the ones you are talking about too but I'm saying this
based on some assumptions on how his script works.

Dave