Well guys, I just think it is ridiculous that places nobody would ever call a
town are tagged as "town" just because one user decided that they are more
important than other villages in the same regions. If there is no precise
parameter, everybody could just tag places as "town" claiming an importance of
any kind. In this case, the user used historical or touristic importance to
assign the town tag to places which are really nothing more than villages like
many others. I just wanted to make this map more descriptive of the actual
situation. More precisely, places like Nereto, Civitella del Tronto,
Pescasseroli, Fossacesia, Gissi, etc. are nothing more than villages. So, if we
want to discuss the edit which caused this discussion, what do you think about
these examples I mentioned?