Hi,

Do you want to add this text in an automated way or manually?

If you want to review and edit the names manually, I can set up a MapRoulette
challenge for you so you can go through them one by one and edit them that way.
The nice thing about that is you can see the progress easily.

Let me know, I am happy to help.

By the way, there are currently 2 Korea specific challenges on MapRoulette, are
these still relevant?
Bridges: https://maproulette.org/mr3/browse/challenges/403
<https://maproulette.org/mr3/browse/challenges/403>
Junctions: https://maproulette.org/mr3/browse/challenges/1460