Not yet. I didn't make a conclusion what we set the name of railway station
in South Korea.

I tried to change renderer to show the suffix "역(station)" in south korea
region, but It need to haaard efforts. And there are many renderers exist
based on OSM data. So I give up this.

Next to do is putting the suffix "역" to the name of railway station. but, I
can't find proper reason about this name change. Fallow result of the
survey, A main reason of name change is "It's familiar to Korean". But,
Name is the name only and if official name exist, name is official name. (
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Names#Notes) You know that official
railway station name in South Korea has no suffix "역". However, If we can
change name because of language convention, Maybe we can put the suffix "역"
to name of railway station in South Korea.

Is any example about changing official name to unofficial name because of
language, culture, or national convention?

2018년 12월 4일 (화) 오전 3:56, Martijn van Exel <m...@rtijn.org>님이 작성: