I'd like to be a bit of a purist. If you want to use the understandable
everyday language that people use, then name that language "Taglish". So
you have: "Kelan ang flight niya papuntang Germany?" But if you are going
to use the language name "Tagalog", then you should use the actual language
and not the code-switching variant. ("Kailan ang lipad niya papuntang
Alemanya"?)