Yes, I have read through something like that before. That doesn't
answer what happens with the entire city of Gothenburg... For example,
much of it is mapped by a user who has not edited since October
2009... The probability that this user will see and accept the new
terms is very low. We can, however, suspect that s/he would have
nothing against them. My problem with the licence change is how things
like this are to be solved.

/Andreas