The press contact is open 24/7, so I called them.

MSB knows nothing more than that they are placed in Gävleborg and Jämtlands
län. It is up to each län to decide where they will be deployed. Our best
shot is probably getting a hold of someone in the actual team of
firefighters that can let us know when and where they are deployed.

kalle