"The site allows you to drag a pin from where we think an address currently is to the front door of the property"

Is that really where we want the pin to be for driving directions? I've mostly tended to either putting the address info on a complete landuse polygon, or if a point, placing it on the driveway, just off the street to which it connects. I swear I read this somewhere as standard practice, and it makes sense from a navigation standpoint, particularly for rural parcels, where a "driveway" can be hundreds of meters long and not mapped.

San Diego County, CA, USA has a bunch of address data from a SanGIS import.

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>