Hi Y'all,

I apologize for going NORDO for a while there. :-( I have integrated James' latest NHD conversion rules.

Test data:

http://dev.x-plane.com/download/01090001.zip

The entire process is running now...not sure how long it will take to complete - it looks like it could take up to a week to convert all of HUCs.

If anyone has feedback on that converted set of XML files, please let me know, otherwise I'll let it keep running.

Based on the threads about broken imports that took place over the last few weeks, it looks like there is still an additional problem: even given pre-converted data, users who want to do a import may get killed when their import fails, leaving a splattering of broken nodes all over the place. :-(

cheers
ben