Overall I like what I see in the MapRoulette. The challenge is that it becomes difficult to monitor the local area. Most changes that appear in the history have 5-15 pages of ways listed, scattered across the country or world. I reviewed several in my area and found one that Bing imagery clearly showed as disconnected. But I think overall, the data quality is improved, even if I don't review those changes.

To me, another useful feature would be to limit roulette returns to within a BBOX or country. I'm only comfortable with working in the US where I'm familiar with the tools and some of the common conventions.