Not necessarily.  The case I tend to run into, these are extremely rural
roads suitable only as a last resort (or for recreational rat runs across
The Big Empty) and tend to be prone to irregular maintenance, unevenly
graded, do not have snow removal, may have fords, variable in width and
tend to be prone to flooding.  That said, while many may be passable for
quite a distance in a low sedan at the speed limit (usually 45), this is by
no means a reliable assumption even under ideal conditions.