On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 8:59 AM maning sambale <emmanuel.samb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Mapbox data team also started editing a few areas today and we found a
> couple of tagging issues like turn_restrictions for footways, detected
> sidewalks with bicycle=yes (is this common in the US?)

Yes, this is very common and varies from city to city. Some places, for
example, have a blanket sidewalk cycling restriction is certain parts of
town (e.g. Portland OR downtown), whereas others have more arcane rules
such as "no sidewalk cycling where building directly abut the sidewalk or
where it is posted."

Turn restrictions: I wonder if someone used those to reflect a "no
pedestrian crossing" sign at an intersection?

Harald.