Non-motorized vehicles refers to vehicles that neither have a motor of their own or are towed or propelled by a motorized vehicle. Examples would be horse-drawn carriages, nonmotorized rickshaws, carts pulled by pedestrians, etc.

--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.