To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Fw: PRIVATE

Yeah, well we all know what you really are, so I won't go on about it
either. It's a well established fact that needs no more mention here.

Suffice it to say, though, that it takes one to know one. Oh yeah, I do
believe I'm qualified enough to throw said insults at those
who have as much or less of a life than I have, so I will, and no one
here, or anyone else, for that matter, is going to stop it from
occurring.

As for your other comments, I don't particularly care, and I like
starting random shit on mailing lists for the soul purpose of reaction.
I think I've succeeded. Now, we watch...

Thanks for playing the part of the pawn.