That was an image I could really deal without before going to bed.
Now I know why Andre was so desperate to toss me into your little cardboard box last April. lol I guess you two have something of a black market going on.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 22:13
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Fw: PRIVATE

On 10/10/2006, 4:55:17 PM EDT, Samuel wrote:

The ripples of reaction to his philosophies have spread, giving
rise to universal calls to put the kibosh on his tirades.

That's an interesting concept, but one that I'd rather live without.
And you're not supposed to know about the underground prostitution chain
I've been running for the past four years.
Now look what you've gone and done?
Oh, yes, I have, indeed, gotten head.. uh, uh, ahead... Yeah, that...

You, as a Canadian, lose!

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>