What the hell are you talking about?? *buys a ticket to sams house so he can burn his dictionary, so we can never be confused by things like this again*

Samuel Proulx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The nature and extent of our current national crisis, as well as its
causes and cures, are the subject of intense political struggle. I offer
this letter
as a contribution to that struggle and debate in hopes of helping to
exemplify the principles of honor, duty, loyalty, and courage. What
follows is a series
of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to Mr. Patrick
Perdue himself.

Patrick has it all wrong; he ignores a breathtaking number of facts,
most notably:

Fact: There is no time and little temptation for those who work hard on
their jobs and their responsibilities to encourage a deadly acceptance
of intolerance.

Fact: The ripples of reaction to his philosophies have spread, giving
rise to universal calls to put the kibosh on his tirades.

Fact: He is devoid of all social conscience.

In addition, he has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or
innovative ideas. Rather, all of his successes are due to kickbacks,
bribes, black market
double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue. His
encomiasts mimic his behavior to the last jot and tittle. There's really
no other
conclusion you can reach. To say that you and I are inferior to
ethically bankrupt firebrands is oligophrenic nonsense and untrue to
boot. A few days ago,
Patrick actually admitted that he wants to stretch credulity beyond the
breaking point. Can you believe that? Perhaps Patrick forgot to take his
antipsychotics
that day. An additional clue is that it is not uncommon for him to
victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to
defend himself,
and then paint the whole conniving affair as some great benefit to humanity.

Feckless, discourteous Philistines may possess a mass of "knowledge",
but their brains are unable to organize and register the material they
have taken
in. Patrick's thralls tend to fall into the mistaken belief that Patrick
can scare us by using big words like "homotransplantation", mainly
because they
live inside a Patrick-generated illusion-world and talk only with each
other. The simple, regrettable truth is that if natural selection indeed
works by
removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species,
then he is clearly going to be the first to go. Patrick has a knack for
convincing
odious jokers that it's okay if his inclinations initially cause our
quality of life to degrade because "sometime", "someone" will do
"something" "somehow"
to counteract that trend. That's called marketing. The underlying trick
is to use sesquipedalian terms like "isomerizeparabolization" and
"philosophicojuristic"
to keep his sales pitch from sounding froward. That's why you really
have to look hard to see that if Patrick could have one wish, he'd wish
for the ability
to poison the relationship between teacher and student. Then, people the
world over would be too terrified to acknowledge that there isn't a man,
woman,
or child alive today who thinks that Patrick's intemperate gestapo is a
benign and charitable agency, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument
of Patrick's
from the get-go. As if you didn't know, the basal lie that underlies all
of Patrick's mendacious, ridiculous monographs is that anyone who
resists him
deserves to be crushed. Translation: At birth, every living being is
assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. I doubt
you need any
help from me to identify the supreme idiocy of those views, but you
should nevertheless be aware that Patrick has stated that one can
understand the elements
of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and
personal histories of the scientists involved. That's just pure
Fabianism. Well, in
Patrick's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that you should not
ask, "Where do we go from here?", but rather, "Does Patrick contend that
we should
all bear the brunt of his actions because it fits his political agenda
or because he's too ignorant of the facts to know that he isn't as smart
as he thinks
he is?". The latter question is the better one to ask, because his
arguments don't even prove his point. That's the current situation, and
if you have
any doubt about the reality of it, then you haven't been paying close
enough attention to what's been happening in the world.

Patrick often starts with a preconceived story and then plugs in
supposed "information" in order to create a somewhat believable tale.
Not that I've come
to expect any better from Patrick. We should agree on definitions before
saying anything further about his peremptory convictions. For starters,
let's
say that "conformism" is "that which makes Patrick yearn to create a
world without history, without philosophy, without science, without
reason -- a world
without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without
culture." Documents written by his adulators typically include the line,
"Unfounded
attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are
the best way to make a point", in large, 30-point type, as if the size
of the
font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy
formatting really does is underscore the fact that if my own experience
has taught me anything,
it's that when Patrick says that it is better that a hundred thousand
people should perish than that he should be even slightly
inconvenienced, in his
mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has
said something very profound. Patrick can get away with lies (e.g., that
lecherous
misinformed-types are easily housebroken) because the average person
cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred
will actually
check out the facts for himself and discover that Patrick is lying.

Patrick is an inspiration to chauvinistic, uneducated lugs everywhere.
They panegyrize his crusade to shatter and ultimately destroy our most
precious possessions
and, more importantly, they don't realize that on the issue of
obstructionism, Patrick is wrong again. Sure, a plan of rational
reaction to his campaigns
is sincerely in order. But it's Patrick's belief that my letters
demonstrate a desire to set up dissident groups and individuals for
conspiracy charges
and then carry out searches and seizures on flimsy pretexts. I can't
understand how anyone could go from anything I ever wrote to such a
dysfunctional
idea. In fact, my letters generally make the diametrically opposite
claim, that the law of self preservation dictates that I lead Patrick
out of a dream
world and back to hard reality. But the problems with Patrick's
rejoinders don't end there. I recently overheard a couple of snooty
franions say that Patrick's
proposed social programs are Holy Writ. Here, again, we encounter the
blurred thinking that is characteristic of this Patrick-induced era of
slogans and
propaganda. Once we have absorbed and understood his dim-witted, frowzy
calumnies, it is our inescapable responsibility to do whatever is
necessary to
create greater public understanding of the damage caused by his
epigrams. What's the best way to perform noble deeds? That's actually a
tough nut to crack.
The answer is related the way that to Patrick's mind, black is white and
night is day. So that means that everything is happy and fine and good,
right?
No, not right. The truth is that I appreciate feedback and other
people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when
it's given in an
unprofessional manner.

I frequently talk about how one of Patrick's most delirious brethren is
the point man in a process of creeping fascistization of our society. I
would drop
the subject, except that in order to solve the big problems with him, we
must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must
begin the
debate about his theatrics. Although Patrick has never read carefully
anything I've written, following his words left to right and down a page
is like
following fingernails on a chalkboard. Excuse me; that's not entirely
correct. What I meant to say is that Patrick has found a way to avoid
compliance
with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and
apotheosize the worst kinds of improvident parvenus I've ever seen --
all by trumping
up a phony emergency.

We don't have to stand for this! No amount of opinion or innuendo nor
any string of unrelated blanket statements can change the fact that
Patrick keeps
telling everyone within earshot that trees cause more pollution than
automobiles do. I'm guessing that Patrick read that on some Web site of
dubious validity.
More reliable sources generally indicate that he is totally
versipellous. When Patrick's among plebeians, he warms the cockles of
their hearts by remonstrating
against ethnocentrism. But when he's safely surrounded by his satraps,
Patrick instructs them to malign and traduce me. That type of cunning
two-sidedness
tells us that I am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes
go unpunished. That's why I surely hope that Patrick serves a long
prison term
for his illegal attempts to stigmatize any and all attempts to chastise
him for not doing any research before spouting off. I am sorry to have
to put this
so bluntly, but the gloss that Patrick's goons put on Patrick's warnings
unfortunately does little to halt the destructive process that is
carrying our
civilization toward extinction. Take, as an example, the way that
Patrick wants to introduce, cultivate, and encourage moral rot. Well, he
might shift
blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it
in the near future. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes
and hope
we don't see the horrible outcome?

The central paradox of Patrick's histrionics, the twist that makes
Patrick's doctrines so irresistible to indelicate, shameless
bourgeoisie, is that these
people truly believe that granting Patrick complete control over our
lives is as important as breathing air. To say anything else would be a
lie. I am,
of course, referring to a recent occurrence which is so well-known, it
requires no comment, except to add that I want to see all of us working
together
to treat the disease, not the symptoms. Yes, this is an idealistic
approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should
realize that
this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much
about Patrick's silly behavior, but about the way that many people have
witnessed
Patrick pit people against each other. Patrick generally insists that
his witnesses are mistaken and blames his splenetic artifices on
rancorous sluggards.
It's like he has no-fault insurance against personal responsibility.
What's more, Patrick's victims have been speaking out for years.
Unfortunately, their
voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Patrick's
trained seals, who loudly proclaim that mediocrity is a worthwhile goal.
Regardless
of those poxy proclamations, the truth is that this is a free country,
and I claim we ought to keep it that way. Patrick uses his ignorance as
grounds
for belligerence. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my
manifesto, if you will, on how to anneal discourse with honesty, clear
thinking, and
a sense of moral good. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's
no way I can do it without first stating that he complains a lot. What's
ironic,
though, is that he hasn't made even a single concrete suggestion for
improvement or identified a single problem with the system as it exists
today. He
demands obeisance from his cheerleaders. Then, once they prove their
loyalty, Patrick forces them to impair the practice of democracy.

Patrick likes to compare his cajoleries to those that shaped this
nation. The comparison, however, doesn't hold up beyond some uselessly
broad, superficial
similarities that are so vague and pointless, it's not even worth
summarizing them. Do you understand the implications of what I have been
telling you?
Are you awake? Then you probably realize that one of the great mysteries
of modern life is, Whatever happened to good sportsmanship? To ask that
question
another way, to what lengths will he go to force us to adopt rigid
social roles that compromise our inner code of ethics? Well, once you
begin to see the
light, you'll realize that every time he tells his pals that he knows
the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli, their eyes
roll into
the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of
unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question.

Patrick can write anything he wants about how things would be different
were we to give into his demands and let him stonewall on issues in
which taxpayers
see a vital public interest, but I feel that he has insulted everyone
with even the slightest moral commitment. Patrick obviously has none, or
he wouldn't
truck away our freedoms for safekeeping. It is disgraceful that, with a
wink and a smile, he has signified his approval of vapid yokels who
pander to our
worst fears. Patrick, do you feel no shame for what you've done? I
deeply believe that it's within our grasp to embrace the cause of
self-determination
and recognize the leading role and clearer understanding of those people
for whom the quintessential struggle is an encompassing liberation
movement against
the totality of despotism. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of
comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that
if I
were a complete sap, I'd believe Patrick's line that human beings should
be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they
possess instead
of by their internal value and achievements. Unfortunately for him, I
realize that Patrick has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he
thinks that
means) to prove that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual
thinking. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own.
So far,
I've "discovered" that I'm not very conversant with Patrick's
background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough
to state with confidence
that Patrick's manifestos are a syncretism of petulant oligarchism and
malicious ruffianism. Patrick may mean well but he wants to make our
lives miserable.
It gets better: He believes that his way of life is correct and everyone
else's isn't. I guess no one's ever told him that he exudes the foul
odor of Trotskyism.
But you knew that already. So let me add that when I observe his
vicegerents, who are legion, 's behavior, I can't help but recall the
proverbial _expression_,
"monkey see, monkey do". That's because, like Patrick, they all want to
biologically or psychologically engineer what I call illiberal slackers
to make
them even more headstrong than they already are. Also, while a monkey
might think that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs -- or
maybe even
chocolate -- the fact remains that he never stops boasting about his
generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell,
however, Patrick's
claimed magnanimousness is entirely chimerical and, furthermore, if
everyone does his own, small part, together we can draw a picture of
what we conceive
of under the word "photochronographical". If we intend to defend
democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be
afraid to stand
up and call him by name. That name is Mr. Patrick Perdue.

--
Samuel Proulx
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]