Well in that case, you could get a 1.5 Tb drive if that theory is true. I want a 1 tb internal to replace my 320 TV drive. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Lane" <de...@pdaudio.net>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List This list is dead, dave!

Thank you for providing content for this list.
I want a 1 tb drive, just not a broken 1.
I heard its good to wait until the next size up is out before getting the thing you want.
I don't know if that's the case or if that's just some sort of paranoia.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Onj" <o...@andrelouis.com>